Qwo Cellulite Reduction Injectable TreatmentsPosted on August 1, 2021
Qwo Cellulite Reduction
Cellulite is skin with a dimpled appearance that is usually seen on the buttocks, thighs, hips, and stomach. It is estimated that nearly 80% of women above 21 have cellulite. Cellulite affects the aesthetic appearance and most people would like to get rid of it. One of the effective treatments to reduce cellulite is Qwo cellulite reduction treatment done using injectables.
The treatment is offered at the medical spa run by Fiala Aesthetics. The Medspa offers plastic surgery and other related services. Cosmetic plastic surgery, CoolSculpting, facials, acne treatment, and laser treatments are some of the services offered. All the services are offered under the expert supervision of Dr. Fiala, a board-certified plastic surgeon. An experienced surgeon, he has been voted as the best plastic surgeon in Orlando many times.
What is cellulite?
Cellulite is a condition caused by fat being trapped in the dermal layer of skin. This causes dimpling of the skin or makes the skin look like “cottage cheese”. Cellulite affects skin texture and causes irregularity in body contour. The appearance of a person is affected by this, which is they would want to get treated for this condition.
Qwo injectable treatment for cellulite reduction
While cellulite cannot be completely removed, it is possible to reduce cellulite. One of the popular ways in which it is done by using injectables in a treatment known as QWO. This is a non-surgical treatment that is proven to help reduce cellulite in the buttocks. It is administered in the form of injections. It is helpful in reducing moderate to severe instances of cellulite.
Features of Qwo treatment
The following features of Qwo treatment explain why it is considered so effective:
- Qwo treatment is the first and only injectable cellulite reduction treatment approved by the FDA.
- It is a prescription medicine injected into the buttocks and used to treat cellulite in adult women.
- The entire process of administering the injection usually takes less than 10 minutes.
- Usually, 3 treatments are needed with a gap of 21 days between treatments.
- The full results in terms of reduced cellulite are seen within 10 weeks from the start of treatment.
The Treatment Procedure
Qwo is injected by the treating doctor into the dimples in the buttocks. The injectable medication is injected using a fine needle. QWO has enzymes that are known as collagenases. When these enzymes enter the body they work in three ways:
- They release fibrous bands.
- They help in redistributing the fat cells in the area.
- The enzyme stimulates the production of new collagen in the area.
- It is believed that the enzymes initiate ESR or Enzymatic Subcision and Remodelling. ESR degrades the collagen fibers that cause cellulite in the buttock region. This helps to reduce cellulite. It also helps to smoothen the surface of the skin. When new collagen is generated, it improves the appearance of the skin making it look smoother and younger.
There may be mild or moderate swelling in the area treated. This can be resolved through medication. The patient can resume normal work within a day. Results of the procedure will be visible within 3 weeks.
For More Information on the Treatments and Procedures Offered, contact award winning Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Thomas Fiala at Fiala Aesthetics in Greater Orlando to Schedule Your Consultation:
Serving patients in and around Greater Central Florida: Orlando, Altamonte, Lake Mary, Maitland, Winter Park, Clermont, Casselberry, Lake Mary, Longwood, Celebration, Heathrow, Windermere, Dr. Phillips, Sanford, Deltona, Deland, Daytona Beach, Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Tampa, Jacksonville, Sarasota and more.
Voted the #1 Best Plastic Surgeon in Orlando, Florida by the readers of Orlando Magazine.