Brazilian Butt Lift vs. ImplantsPosted on January 17, 2014
- you get the twin benefits of buttock enhancement and the slimming effect of liposuction of the waist, abdomen, thighs or wherever the fat is taken from
- fat grafting, when performed by experienced plastic surgeons, is a safe procedure and has a lower complication rate than buttock enhancement with solid silicone implants
- contouring of the buttock is much more flexible with fat grafting. When a buttock implant is used, there are a limited number of sizes and shapes. You are also limited about what size of implant can fit in an intra-muscular pocket.
- Post-op recovery is more painful with buttock implants.
- Some complications, like migration of the implant, capsular contracture, or wound separation – can only happen when solid buttock implants are used. They can not happen with the fat injection technique, as the surgical method doesn’t involve making an incision and a large pocket. Since fat transfer uses your own tissue, there is no risk for capsular contracture.
- patients that don’t have enough fat to graft, and can’t or won’t gain weight
Contact Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Thomas Fiala at Fiala Aesthetics in Orlando to Schedule and Appointment:
For more information of the treatments and procedures offered at Fiala Aesthetics Plastic Surgery Center & Orlando Medical Spa by Dr. Thomas Fiala please contact us here.
See plastic surgery procedure and treatment price list.
Serving patients in and around Greater Central Florida: Orlando, Altamonte, Lake Mary, Maitland, Winter Park, Clermont, Casselberry, Lake Mary, Longwood, Celebration, Heathrow, Windermere, Tampa, Jacksonville, Sarasota and more.
Voted the #1 Best Plastic Surgeon in Orlando, Florida by the readers of Orlando Magazine.