HydraFacial & Traditional Facials
A facial may refer to a range of skin care treatments that can be used alone or in specific combinations to produce a softer, smoother, and more appealing appearance. At Fiala Aesthetics, we offer several facial options, enabling our experienced Med Spa staff to provide you with the most effective treatment for your needs. Call our Altamonte Springs office at 407-339-3222 to schedule an appointment and learn how we can help you look your best today!
The HydraFacial is one of the newest advancements in non-surgical skin care, and was awarded Best In-Office Facial treatment by New Beauty Magazine in 2015. It combines four of the most popular steps of traditional facials into one, incredibly effective, totally customized treatment.
These steps include:
- Vortex cleaning with the special Hydrafacial tip and solution,
- Exfoliation – but without the traditional redness and discomfort,
- Vortex extraction – for acne, sebum, blackheads and whiteheads. No steaming required!
- Vortex infusion – using one of a selection of active serums to address a range of aesthetic concerns. Performed with HydraFacial’s unique application process, this advanced facial option has been shown to be particularly effective for the treatment of:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loose skin
- Uneven skin tone
- Irregular skin pigmentation
HydraFacial is suitable for all skin types and colors. Nonirritating, the treatment produces very little redness, even in people with reactive skin, and can produce near-immediate results in many cases. Your skin will feel smooth and moisturized afterwards, with no downtime. Depending on the selection of treatments, a HydraFacial treatment takes between 30 and 90 minutes. A series of four to six HydraFacial treatments, typically performed monthly, is recommended for maximum skin improvement. During your initial consultation, we can discuss how many treatments and which serum boosters will likely be needed to produce the results you desire. HydraFacial is also a great way to prepare for facial surgeries – such as chemical peels, laser resurfacing or facelift.
A basic facial usually involves some combination of the following steps:
- Facial cleansing to remove dirt, surface oils, and makeup from your skin and pores
- Exfoliation to slough off dead skin cells on the surface of your skin
- Steaming to help open up your pores
- Massaging to stimulate your skin and facial muscles
- Masks to deep clean your pores
- Moisturizing to help prevent dryness, locking moisture into your skin
Extraction techniques can be used as needed during a facial to clean the oils, dead skin, and dirt out of your pores. Which services and which products are used will depend on your needs and desires. This will be discussed in full during your initial consultation.
Facials can be used to:
- Revive dull, lackluster skin
- Deeply moisturize dry, flaky skin
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Minimize fine lines
- Firm, hydrate, and plump loose or sunken skin
Facials are also known to help relax and de-stress and, at our Med Spa, we take every care to ensure the most rewarding, relaxing, and rejuvenating experience. Call us today to schedule a consultation and learn more.
If you live in Altamonte Springs and are looking for a Med Spa with several facial options, including the HydraFacial, please call Fiala Aesthetics at 407-339-3222 to schedule an appointment today. We welcome patients from Winter Park, Lake Mary, and all surrounding Orlando area communities.