Coming soon: Dr. Fiala's new e-book for prospective patientsPosted on October 20, 2010
I’m pleased to announce that we’re in the final stages of getting a new booklet ready for our prospective patients. Tentatively titled “Plastic Surgery 101: what you need to know before your consultation”, the e-book will be provided online free of charge to patients that schedule a consultation with us.
It will cover important topics, like:
– how to select a plastic surgeon
– how to evaluate before & after photos
– the importance of Board Certification
– what to look for in a surgery center
– who should not have plastic surgery
– preparing for surgery
– tips for a smooth recovery
– helpful trustworthy online resources
Hopefully, our patients will find it a useful primer, answering many questions, and helping to put their mind at ease before they see us for a consultation.
Just another example of “value-added service”!